The 45th District Democrats coordinate the party’s activities throughout the district, making endorsements, organizing events and directing resources to support local, state and national candidates.
The 45th Legislative District is located the northeastern region of King County in Washington State.The 45th includes parts of the cities of Kirkland, Redmond, and Sammamish, all of the cities of Woodinville and Duvall, and portions of unincorporated King County.
Large color maps of the district are available from King County Elections.
- Western precincts (including Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville)
- Eastern precincts (including Sammamish and Duvall)
We are the Democrats, the party of the people, the party of good government We cherish our American heritage of opportunity and inclusion. We pledge ourselves to justice and equality for all as guaranteed by our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We commit ourselves to restoring good government that serves and protects all its people. “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.” We value:
- Human rights at home and abroad
- A healthy environment
- Healthcare for all
- Education for all
- Workers’ rights to organization, fair wages, and benefits
- Just and sustainable economic policies
- Fair and responsible taxes and budget
- An inclusive and caring community
- Open and respectful discussions and fair elections
- Religious liberty and the separation of church and state
- Government that promotes the common good, justice, and the rule of law
The 45th District Democrats believe that through good government, we can accomplish great things for our community. We meet monthly. Visitors are welcome.