Learn more about our values, or goals, and our membership here.
A diverse, engaged, educated, equitable, and healthy Eastside
Who We Are
We advocate for change; make endorsements; organize events; and support local, state, and national candidates and ballot measures. Our work is centered on Washington’s 45th Legislative District, which includes all of Duvall and Woodinville, plus portions of Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, and unincorporated King County.
- Prosperity for all
- Workers’ rights
- Public education
- Universal healthcare
- Living wages
- A fair, equitable tax system
- Restorative justice
- Civil liberties
- Clean air, water & soil
- Renewable energy
- Human rights at home & abroad
- Free elections
- A free press
- Government transparency
- and open & respectful discussions
You can read our full platform here.
- Western precincts (including Kirkland, Redmond, and Woodinville)
- Eastern precincts (including Sammamish and Duvall)