2018 General Election Endorsements
Ballots will be delivered around Friday, October 19, and are due Tuesday, November 6, no later than 8 p.m. Starting with this year’s primary election, ballots are postage-free statewide!
- US Senate: Maria Cantwell (D)
- US Representative, CD1: Suzan DelBene (D)
- US Representative, CD8: Kim Schrier (D)
- State Senator, LD 45: Manka Dhingra (D)
- Representative, LD 45, Pos. 1: Roger Goodman (D)
- Representative, LD 45, Pos. 2: Larry Springer (D)
- Prosecuting Attorney: Dan Satterberg
- State Supreme Court, Justice Pos. 8: Steve Gonzalez
- NE Electoral District, Judge Pos. 1: Marcus Naylor
Initiatives & Advisory Votes
- I-1631 (carbon fee and clean energy infrastructure): Vote yes!
- I-1634 (prohibition on soda taxes): Vote no
- I-1639 (prevent gun violence): Vote yes!
- I-940 (reforming police use of deadly force): Vote yes!
Statewide Advisory Votes
- Advisory Vote No. 19: vote to maintain
- King County Fire Protection District No. 45, Prop. 1 (bonds to construct and renovate fire stations): vote yes
- I-976, concerning motor vehicle taxes and fees: Decline to sign/vote no.
Helpful Voting Links
- Find an accessible voting center or a ballot drop box near you.
- Print a new ballot or envelope if yours were lost or damaged.
- Register to vote or update your registration status.