2018 Primary Endorsements
Primary ballots will be delivered around Friday, July 20, and are due Tuesday, August 7, no later than 8 p.m. Starting with this year’s primary election, ballots are postage-free statewide!
- US Senate: Maria Cantwell (D)
- US Representative, CD1: Suzan DelBene (D)
- US Representative, CD8: Shannon Hader (D)
- State Senator, LD 45: Manka Dhingra (D)
- Representative, LD 45, Pos. 1: Roger Goodman (D)
- Representative, LD 45, Pos. 2: Larry Springer (D)
- State Supreme Court, Justice Pos. 8: Steve Gonzalez
- King County District Court, NE Electoral District, Judge Pos. 1: Mychal Schwartz
- I-976, concerning motor vehicle taxes and fees: Decline to sign/vote no.
- I-1600 Whole WA (universal healthcare): Sign/vote yes!
- I-1631 Protect Washington Act (carbon fee): Sign/vote yes!
- I-940 De-Escalate Washington: Endorsed.
- May reappear on November ballot, pending a court case.
Helpful Voting Links
- Find an accessible voting center or a ballot drop box near you.
- Print a new ballot or envelope if yours were lost or damaged.
- Register to vote or update your registration status.