2016 LD Caucus: Registration Form
CHROME OR FIREFOX USERS:
- Click THIS LINK to access the Caucus pre-registration form.
- Fill out the form in your browser
- Print the form
- Bring it with you to your LD Caucus at Juanita High School on Sunday, April 17, 2017
*** FOR WINDOWS 10 / MICROSOFT EDGE USERS: ***
If you have recently updated to Windows 10 and are using the new Microsoft EDGE browser, you will need to open the form directly in Adobe Acrobat Reader* (instead of your browser) if you wish to fill out the form electronically. Otherwise, you can download/print the blank form and fill it out by hand.
Microsoft Edge Users: Filling out the form in Acrobat Reader:
- If it is not already installed on your computer, download Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking HERE.
- If it doesn’t open automatically, open / start Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- CLICK THIS LINK to open the Pre-registration form in your browser.
- Once in the form, right-click and choose “Save As…” to download a copy of the form to your Desktop.
- Within Adobe Acrobat Reader, choose File > Open and navigate to the Pre-registration form you downloaded to your Desktop in Step 4.
- Fill out the form, then print it and bring it to your LD Caucus
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is a FREE application that allows you to view Acrobat pdfs and fill out Acrobat forms electronically.